Sunday, November 7, 2010

My New Kitchen


























I know they are not great Pictures- I have always been a terrible photographer, but the Ceasar Benchtops are "Almond Rocco" the cabinetary is vinyl wrapped (cheaper than 2pac with a similar look) in "Latte". Oh did I mention i love my ILVE oven (lifetime warrantee)!!! The large commercial tap I bought on ebay for $150.00 and had it sent from China and the new under-slung sink is also an ebay purchase $200 from a factory in Melbourne.








Now on the wish list is the "kitchen aid" mixer, in cream please!

































1 comment:

  1. you have done a wonderful job here, the inspiration kitchen has been copied so well, I want to do that too!!! Love SR tho, her work rarely disappoints me! GOOD CHOICE!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am married and a busy mum of two beautiful daughters. I have a passion for home decorating and would always spend my last $50 buying a cushion rather than a blouse...my second passion would have to be a good New Zealand Sav Blanc accompanied by cheese and chatter.